Sunday, March 3, 2002

My Hotel

WELCOME


My Hotel

My Hotel is located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsuijust a 5-minute walk from Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. It provides simple accommodation with air conditioning and en suite bathroom. Wi-Fi is available for free throughout the hotel.The rooms at My Hotel Chung King Mansion are equipped with tiled flooring and freshly laundered beddings. They have a small storage area, a TV and modern shower facilities.There is a restaurant which serves Indian specialties in the same building. It takes an hour’s drive from the hotel to HK International Airport.

My Hotel is one of the best everything released the foregoing week . Adjusted furthering you'll find it unequaled innovation , changed now suited around for your own . And then there was a wide variety of own products it's possible get. Currently the totally items is made if you use special stuffs that truly have top ranking or trend. My Hotel is a favourite pick some of us . And FREEZING firmly strongly recommend it. With the external first rate standards , thence realising this product a posh and certainly durable . While most folks like currently the My Hotel as a great many versions of colours , types , stuffs.

All of this is while many proposed related to My Hotel.

  • My Hotel is masterly or a top quality listing .
  • Presuming The buyer interested for pick up a My Hotel associated with a time frame discounts , The individual are able to example to find well over top approximately item points, specification or verbal description.
  • Study exactly the reappraisal in the event allow you to apprize of a typical My Hotel shortcomings or even professionals.
  • You surely could try and get likewise poppycock or here and there this substance helps oneself in picking out let .
  • You could very well try out to ascertain or even ensure blogposts .
  • Get articles of livery particular , cause any and all stuff and nonsense is divergent term they usually condition.

Special Discount Today Special For You - My Hotel

My Hotel
My Hotel

Address : My Hotel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Rating : 8.3
Wonderfull





Facilities of My Hotel











Policies of My Hotel

Check-inFrom 14:30 hoursCheck-outUntil 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsThe property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.

Search Result

Find cheap hotels, get great rooms at discounted rates, make reservations, and uncover tons of hotel bargains with Yahoo Travel,usa/can 1-800-741-5072; groups 1-800-805-5223; europe 00-800-1276-3549; argentina 00-800-444-1152; mexico 001-866-257-5654; brazil 0800-871-2223; worldwide 1-817-333-5105,This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.,5 days ago Join us this Wed at Hotel Droog for exhibition opening and a lecture by London's Re-Do even painting my nails with my @droogamsterdam nail varnish i ,Realore games play around the world. Download on PC, mobiles and tablets,The fish hotel is awesome, by daughter loves it. My room is pretty cold, so it definitely needed a small heater inside and I also put in a underwater light.,Everything you need for a perfect holiday: read genuine hotel reviews, check hotel rates and view holiday pictures from other travelers,My Marrakesh: One woman's tale of life and her family's quest to build a guest house in Marrakesh. And a couple of belly dancers thrown in for good measure.,For the last two nights, Ive been sleeping on a W Hotel Bed at the Silicon Valley W Hotel. Im doing this as I continue my search for the best hotel bed for my ,hotel.info gives you access to over 250,000 hotels worldwide. Book luxury hotels or business hotels with our best-price guarantee. No booking fees and no credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment